Monday, December 04, 2006

Barcamp in Pune

Finally!!! I might get to attend my first barcamp. I came to know about the barcamp concept just a couple of months back and have been dying to witness one for myself. If i manage to go there will write in detail about the whole experience...by the way this Barcamp is being held at SICSR no 16th and 17th Dec.
For those who are coming across "Barcamp" term for the first time...Barcamp as they say is an "unconference"...its where people meet and talk about new things in the tech sphere and their applications...well this is all as i have read and heard about it from friends...will give a detailed description only after i experience it...
***********
I missed it again :( guess will have to catch it someother time and some other place...

2 comments:

Aditya Raj said...

I hope tht u can make it to barcamp this time..
c u there!!

Adi said...

hey we had a barcamp here....
wikipedia ppl unarranged...